Monday, May 11, 2015

MY NEW VOXBOX!

I am SOOOOO super excited about the new "Blossom" VoxBox that I just received! I've received two boxes from Influenster so far, but this one has been the holy grail. I am super impressed with a large amount of the products, and I can't wait to finish the reviews. 

For those who are interested in becoming an "Influenster," keep reading ...

The website is: www.influenster.com
Sign up on the website, and then link ALL of your social media.  The more social media "friends" or "followers," the more likely you are to receive a box from the company.  The website is super user-friendly, and it walks you through every step.  1-2-3 super easy!  The company will have surveys every month, and once you fill out the survey they will decide if you're a good match for that particular VoxBox.  The best part of it all is that it's $$$FREE$$$ and you get to review new products.  How is that not fun? 

Good luck, my friends.  Keep checking back for reviews, tips, and trends.  As always, Marley and I love each of you! Apparently she loves the VoxBox, too!  Live to love, love to live.  XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment