Monday, May 11, 2015

NYC City Proof 24 Hour Eye Shadow Review

So, let's be honest... I'm kind of an eye shadow snob.  I love my Urban Decay "Naked" pallets, my Too Faced pallets, and etc etc etc. Basically, I love the high-dollar, well-made eye shadows.  Sometimes you really do get what you pay for - especially with makeupHowever, I have to rave a little bit about NYC's City Proof 24 Hour Eye Shadow.  Now, I haven't been able to try any other color besides "Brooklyn Mocha," number 605, but I'm actually a little surprised.  The brand, "NYC" is known for being very cheap, and almost like a starter-brand for girls/women learning about makeup for the first time.  The quality of the products aren't always the best, but this eye shadow is really well made.  It applies easily, the pigment is on point, and it really does stay for a whole 24 hours!  I did apply primer before hand, but I'm not sure if that made a large difference or not.  The color is classic, as every female needs a mocha-brown color.  It blends super easy, and the eye shadow stick will last for a LONG time.  There's so much product, and it's definitely a bang for your buck!  My only critique is that the eye shadow stick is quite large for my eyes.  I have decently small lids, so it was a little hard to apply from the stick itself.  However, I started using my eye shadow "C brush" and it worked just fine.  I would really recommend to anyone who is starting out, or even to those who are label snobs.  There are good quality drugstore products if we take the time to find them!  I hope everyone enjoys, and tries it out! I definitely recommend! As always, Marley and I love each one of you very much.  XOXO

To buy this product you can visit any local drugstore, OR you can go to NYC's website:

www.newyorkcolor.com/us

Love, The Label Snob




No comments:

Post a Comment